Saturday, January 16, 2016

Movie Marathons

What a perfect day for a movie marathon. I don't believe my hubby has ever sat in one place with me for 12 hours to watch the entire season of anything. But today he did!
 
"Making a Murderer" (on Netflix) has been the hot topic of discussion at work and on the internet. I've been eyeing it but I didn't really want to start a new series until I finish watching all episodes of "Parenthood" (I'm in Season 5 now).  Nonetheless, I turned it on at 7:45 this morning and just finished it about 7:30 tonight.
 
We took a break so he could go buy hamburger, buns, and frozen french fries. While he was at the store, I stuck my head outside to see if there was still snow on the ground from this morning. It was raining and I captured this beautiful double rainbow.
 
Making a Murderer is fascinating and sad. I can hardly wait to get back to work to discuss it with friends. I'm not going to reveal anything about it here in case you haven't seen it yet.  See it!
 
I did manage to take a shower tonight but I'm not giving up my jammies.
 
When was the last time you did a movie marathon? What did you see?
 
love, susan
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I haven't jumped on the "binge watching" wagon yet. I might have to this winter. Especially if we get a lot of snow. This series sounds like one I would like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched The Shawshank Redemption and it never fails to involve me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping in and commenting. I checked out your blog and added it to my reading list. Looking forward to your A to Z posts!

      Delete
    2. P.S. The Shawshank Redemption is among my top 10 favorite movies.

      Delete

You Made My Day, Dude!

A couple weeks ago while I was driving back to Portland after spending the night on the Oregon coast, we came up on some road construction ...